Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is the most easiest dessert pie to put together, so rich and creamy!...top with chocolate shavings or fruit. Plan ahead, this needs to sit in the fridge for 4 or more hours to set. Warning...better make two of these, they won't last long!
- 1 ready-made graham cracker pie crust (or homemade 8 or 9-inch graham crust)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup sugar (or more or less to suit teaste)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) containercool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in sugar.
- Blend in the sour cream and vanilla.
- FOLD in the whipped topping.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture into the pie crust.
- Chill until set (at least 4 hours).
- Garnish with more whipped topping, chocolate shavings or fruit if desired.