Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the most easiest dessert pie to put together, so rich and creamy!...top with chocolate shavings or fruit. Plan ahead, this needs to sit in the fridge for 4 or more hours to set. Warning...better make two of these, they won't last long!
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in sugar.
- Blend in the sour cream and vanilla.
- FOLD in the whipped topping.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture into the pie crust.
- Chill until set (at least 4 hours).
- Garnish with more whipped topping, chocolate shavings or fruit if desired.
Easy to make. I liked it, but hubby found it bland.