This is the most easiest dessert pie to put together, so rich and creamy!...top with chocolate shavings or fruit. Plan ahead, this needs to sit in the fridge for 4 or more hours to set. Warning...better make two of these, they won't last long!
My Private Note
(8 or 9 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ready-made graham cracker pie crust (or homemade 8 or 9-inch graham crust)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar (or more or less to suit teaste)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) container cool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- 2Gradually beat in sugar.
- 3Blend in the sour cream and vanilla.
- 4FOLD in the whipped topping.
- 5Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 6Spoon the mixture into the pie crust.
- 7Chill until set (at least 4 hours).
- 8Garnish with more whipped topping, chocolate shavings or fruit if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Delicious Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (1144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4158.5
- Calories from Fat 2604
- Total Fat 289.3 g
- Saturated Fat 171.2 g
- Cholesterol 350.6 mg
- Sodium 2069.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 382.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.3 g
- Sugars 295.9 g
- Protein 43.3 g