Grace Fung's Note:
This pudding is very rich and satisfying, yet low in fat. You can add more chocolate if you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cornflour with little of the milk in a large bowl to form a smooth paste.
- 2Bring the remaining milk to the boil; add to the cornflour mixture, whisking constantly until mixed.
- 3Return the mixture to the saucepan and bring to the boil; continue cooking until the mixture thickens.
- 4Remove from heat; add in sugar and chocolate and stir until dissolved and everything is well mixed.
- 5Pour into mould (s) and leave to cool to room temperature.
- 6Chill for several hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Delicious Chocolate Blancmange
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.0
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 91.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: