Recipe by Grace Fung
This pudding is very rich and satisfying, yet low in fat. You can add more chocolate if you want.
- 2 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 4 tablespoons cornflour
- 50 g bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cornflour with little of the milk in a large bowl to form a smooth paste.
- Bring the remaining milk to the boil; add to the cornflour mixture, whisking constantly until mixed.
- Return the mixture to the saucepan and bring to the boil; continue cooking until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat; add in sugar and chocolate and stir until dissolved and everything is well mixed.
- Pour into mould (s) and leave to cool to room temperature.
- Chill for several hours before serving.