Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This pudding is very rich and satisfying, yet low in fat. You can add more chocolate if you want.
Make and share this Easy and Delicious Chocolate Blancmange recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cornflour with little of the milk in a large bowl to form a smooth paste.
- Bring the remaining milk to the boil; add to the cornflour mixture, whisking constantly until mixed.
- Return the mixture to the saucepan and bring to the boil; continue cooking until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat; add in sugar and chocolate and stir until dissolved and everything is well mixed.
- Pour into mould (s) and leave to cool to room temperature.
- Chill for several hours before serving.