Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
That is the title it had in the website where I found it. I haven't made it yet, but am posting it here for safekeeping and future reference.
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 2 (16 ounce) cansready-to-spread frosting (any flavor)
- Mix first four ingredients, and add one can of frosting to the batter.
- Bake at 350° F for 45 minutes.
- Put other can of frosting on microwave oven to thin slightly, then pour over cooled cake.
- Original note says coconut pecan and lemon frostings are specially good for this recipe.