Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is so easy and the salmon bakes out soooo moist! You can use white salt instead of the seasoned salt but add in about 1/4 teaspoon paprika to the mixture. This recipe can be doubled.
Top Review by p2insc
So easy and so delicious! Moist and full of flavor without covering up the taste of the salmon. Even though it uses a lot of lemon juice, it isn't too lemony. My new favorite way to make salmon.
- 2 salmon steaks (about 1-inch thick)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice (fresh or bottled)
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter (no subs!)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt (can use more to taste)
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the salmon steaks and pat dry.
- In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and black pepper to taste; pour into a shallow glass 8-inch baking dish.
- Add in salmon steaks; turn to coat.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven and spoon the sauce over the steaks.
- Return to oven and continue to bake for another 10 minutes longer or until the fish flakes and is opaque.
- Remove the fish to plates and drizzle with sauce if desired.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.