Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so easy and the salmon bakes out soooo moist! You can use white salt instead of the seasoned salt but add in about 1/4 teaspoon paprika to the mixture. This recipe can be doubled.
- Rinse the salmon steaks and pat dry.
- In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and black pepper to taste; pour into a shallow glass 8-inch baking dish.
- Add in salmon steaks; turn to coat.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven and spoon the sauce over the steaks.
- Return to oven and continue to bake for another 10 minutes longer or until the fish flakes and is opaque.
- Remove the fish to plates and drizzle with sauce if desired.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.
For us this has been the Best recipes for Salmon in a long, long time. It is moist and soooo tasty. I had 7 people over to our house for Christmas eve dinner. they all were interested in fixing this dish themselves.It is important to remember to stick to the baking time.
I had gotten tired of eating Salmon because somehow it always got too dry. Not with this recipe
And Salmon is so good for us..
Wow, Kitten, I think this is one of my favorite recipes from your file! I used 4 smaller fillets and I also opted to use Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning (since I rarely make anything without it) in place of the seasoned salt. I also added some minced garlic. I must admit that I was kind of intimidated by how it looked before I put it in the fridge and after the butter started to solidify but I powered through and I'm glad I did! My husband is anti-citrus flavored meat and he ate two fillets. I think the only thing I would change next time is that I will cook it for only 20 minutes (10 then flip for 10) because I prefer my salmon cooked to around medium. But the taste cannot be beat! If you haven't opened a restaurant already, Kitten, you need to do it now! Thanks for posting! (On a side note, I served this over a bed of artisan blend lettuces, fresh Mediterranean veggies and crumbled feta cheese with a drizzle of Balsamic vinaigrette).
Yum! And, I took a few short cuts. I used one salmon fillet and I put it into the sauce immediately. I cooked it 5 minutes at 400 degrees in my convection oven and then turned it over, spooned the sauce around and cooked it 6 minutes more. Perfect. Thanks for the recipe.