1/4 Photos of Easy and Delicious Baked Salmon Steaks (Low Carb)
This is so easy and the salmon bakes out soooo moist! You can use white salt instead of the seasoned salt but add in about 1/4 teaspoon paprika to the mixture. This recipe can be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the salmon steaks and pat dry.
- 2In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and black pepper to taste; pour into a shallow glass 8-inch baking dish.
- 3Add in salmon steaks; turn to coat.
- 4Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- 5Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven and spoon the sauce over the steaks.
- 7Return to oven and continue to bake for another 10 minutes longer or until the fish flakes and is opaque.
- 8Remove the fish to plates and drizzle with sauce if desired.
- 9Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Delicious Baked Salmon Steaks (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.6
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 116.0 mg
- Sodium 289.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 20.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: