1/3 Photos of Easy and Delicious Baked Parmesan-Onion Dip
If you are an onion-lover you will love this, it takes very little time to make and may be made in advance covered and refrigerated until ready to bake, use mayonnaise only for this not salad dressing --- serve this dip with Ritz butter crackers --- servings are only estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium sweet onions, finely chopped (won't hurt to add in one more onion!)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (do not use salad dressing, use Hellman's mayo for this)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste) (optional)
- cayenne pepper (adjust to heat level) (optional)
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3In a bowl combine the mayo, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and garlic together until well combined and smooth.
- 4Mix inchopped onions until combined, then season with black pepper and cayenne (if using).
- 5Transfer to the baking dish.
- 6Bake for about 40-45 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
- 7Serve with butter crackers.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Delicious Baked Parmesan-Onion Dip
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.9
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.5 mg
- Sodium 455.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: