Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Simple to make, you must plan ahead as the chicken requires marinating in buttermilk before cooking. If you use boneless pieces, make sure you check frequently as it will cook in much less time.
- 1 (3 1/2 lb) package skinless chicken pieces
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package herb seasoned stuffing mix (4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Soak chicken in buttermilk 8 hours. Drain and discard buttermilk.
- Process stuffing mix and next 4 ingredients in a food processor or blender until fine crumbs.
- Dip chicken pieces in butter; roll in stuffing mixture until well coated. Place chicken on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until golden brown and chicken is no longer pink.