Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
Another muffin mix quickie. These are great in the winter when you're craving something sweet or unexpected guests pop in, or you need a gift.
- 7 ounces apple cinnamon muffin mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil (you probably won't need that much)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and coat a 9" pan with the oil. (I just put some on a paper towel and rub it around.).
- Combine the egg, water, and muffin mix. Pour into the pan and sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon. Swirl with a toothpick to make a marble effect.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until done.
- Serve with ice cream or caramel sauce and cool whip.