Recipe by Annacia
This is an easy boneless chicken recipe that calls for basic ingredients. It's easy to make for the family on a busy night. Serve with rice and a salad for an easy dinner. Prep time is just crushing the garlic! Feel free to add herbs or anything else that you would like.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown the salted chicken pieces in oil. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until browned.
- Crush garlic cloves and scatter over the chicken add the broth. Turn heat to low. Cover and cook for about 15 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Remove cover, add salt and red pepper flakes. Add water and simmer over low heat until water is cooked off.