Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is supposed to make 10 servings, but I have seen civilized people turn into wild animals and attack the bowl before I've even managed to serve the stuff out!
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 (6 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 apples, cored and cut into chunks
- 2 pears, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 1⁄2 cups red grapes (go for seedless)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (I use real whipped cream)
- 1 (2 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- In a large bowl, toss the pineapple chunks, mandarin oranges, apple and pear chunks, grapes and blueberries together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the whipped cream into the marshmallow cream.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of fruit into the bottom of 10 parfait glasses.
- Add the whipped marshmallow mixture and sprinkle with coconut.
- Keep repeating layers until the glass is full.
I served this to a party of 12 women and they all thought it was wonderful. I don't have 12 parfait glasses so I put it in a large glass bowl and doubled the whipped cream and marshmallow cream so there was enough. I used the same amount of fruit and it was more than enough for everyone. My kids ate the leftovers tonight and thought it was great!
Quick, easy and oh so good! I got dessert for hubby & myself for 2 nights by scaling the quantities in half. I opted for unsweetened coconut, Cool Whip and green seedless grapes - served in oversized wine glasses. The crowning glory - a red maraschino cherry on top. Thanx Mirj!