Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This fruit dip is very easy to whip up, and tastes so good you could eat it plain!
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup Amaretto
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 jello vanilla pudding mix (instant kind - French Vanilla works, also, 4-serving package)
- fresh fruit
- In a medium bowl, pour in pudding mix- add milk and stir (just to dissolve the mix).
- Fold in Cool Whip until blended.
- Add the Amaretto and stir all together.
- Keep cool until serving- use any fresh fruit for dipping- Strawberries, grapes, and apples work great!
I made it with Bailey's Irish Cream instead because I was out of Amaretto. It's a dessert in itself!
My family loved this dip!! I made two batches and we loved both, but the white chocolate pudding was tastier. We ran out of fruit before all our other snack food was gone. This is a new favorite at our house.