1/4 Photos of Easy Amaretto Bread Pudding
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 40 mins
From a cookbook called "Memories" put out by the East End Hospice in Westhampton Beach, NY.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, Amaretto, almond extract, milk and water. In a quart baking dish, place bread cubes and cover with egg mixture.
- 3Top with almonds.
- 4Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- 5Raise oven to 425 degrees and bake for another 10 minutes.
- 6Cool 1 hour and top with powdered sugar and serve!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Amaretto Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.0
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 122.1 mg
- Sodium 285.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: