- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 3⁄4 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, about 20
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pineapple, barbecue sauce, soy sauce and ginger in large, shallow, non-metallic dish.
- Add chicken, turning to coat all sides.
- Cover, marinate 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Grill or broil chicken 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, brushing occasionally with marinade and turning once halfway through cooking.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Garnish with pineapple wedges and leaves, if desired.