Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another Dole.com recipe. Man, this sounds good!
Make and share this Easy Aloha Chicken - D recipe from Food.com.
- Combine pineapple, barbecue sauce, soy sauce and ginger in large, shallow, non-metallic dish.
- Add chicken, turning to coat all sides.
- Cover, marinate 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Grill or broil chicken 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, brushing occasionally with marinade and turning once halfway through cooking.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Garnish with pineapple wedges and leaves, if desired.