Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe was created by me. We were looking for something filling and satisfying while using things we already had in the kitchen.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules (more to taste if needed)
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (to taste)
- In a skillet, brown ground beef, drain.
- In 4qt pot, begin boiling water for noodles.
- Add onion, minced garlic, beef bullion, and mushrooms to skillet. Cook until onion is tender.
- When water is boiling, add noodles, cook as package directs.
- Once meat mixture is ready, add can of soup, water, milk, and sour cream. Simmer over low heat until noodles are done.
- Combine noodles and creamy meat mixture in 4qt pot.
- Serve and Enjoy!
This recipe was easy to make and used things I had available in the pantry. I did not care for the cream of chicken soup. Next time I will omit the can of mushrooms and the cream of chicken soup and replace with a can of cream of mushroom soup.