Recipe by Mrs.Brown14
This recipe was created by me. We were looking for something filling and satisfying while using things we already had in the kitchen.
Top Review by aleebo50
This recipe was easy to make and used things I had available in the pantry. I did not care for the cream of chicken soup. Next time I will omit the can of mushrooms and the cream of chicken soup and replace with a can of cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules (more to taste if needed)
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, brown ground beef, drain.
- In 4qt pot, begin boiling water for noodles.
- Add onion, minced garlic, beef bullion, and mushrooms to skillet. Cook until onion is tender.
- When water is boiling, add noodles, cook as package directs.
- Once meat mixture is ready, add can of soup, water, milk, and sour cream. Simmer over low heat until noodles are done.
- Combine noodles and creamy meat mixture in 4qt pot.
- Serve and Enjoy!