Missy Wombat's Note:
When you need nut milk and you haven't got any, yet have the raw ingredients. This way is easy!
My Private Note
- 1Throw the almonds and the boiling water into the blender and blend for about 3 minutes at high speed.
- 2Strain through muslin or cheesecloth.
- 3The remaining pulp can be used in vegetable/nut loaves or burgers.
- 4Shake milk well before serving.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Almond Nut Milk
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.5
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 244.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 14.5 g