Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
These are the easiest cookies you can make.
- Place graham wafers on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bring butter and brown sugar to a boil, boil 1 minute and pour over wafers.
- Bake 7 minutes in a 375* oven.
- Cut while still warm and let cool.
- Store or freeze until ready to serve.
- Cutting yields uneven slices.
- Pecans can be substituted for almonds.
Wonderful little cookies! They are extremely easy and they taste so good. It's amazing something so simple turns out so delicious. Made for ZWT4 Family Picks for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.