1/1 Photo of Easy Almond Chicken
This recipe is done in a flash, simple and easy for a rushed weekday meal, but still very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and dice your chicken, I like to cheat and use a bbq chicken from the supermarket, just removing the bones and skin.
- 2Make a soup in a jug with the soup mix and water, stirring well so there is no lumps.
- 3Brown the almonds in 2 tbsp of oil in a large frypan, remove from pan when browned.
- 4Fry the garlic, onion, celery, beans and mushrooms all together until cooked.
- 5Add the soup mix and the chicken.
- 6Bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- 7Serve on a bed of rice, sprinkled with the slivered almonds.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Almond Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.2
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 69.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 20.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream of mushroom soup mix