This recipe is done in a flash, simple and easy for a rushed weekday meal, but still very tasty.
Make and share this Easy Almond Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Cook and dice your chicken, I like to cheat and use a bbq chicken from the supermarket, just removing the bones and skin.
- Make a soup in a jug with the soup mix and water, stirring well so there is no lumps.
- Brown the almonds in 2 tbsp of oil in a large frypan, remove from pan when browned.
- Fry the garlic, onion, celery, beans and mushrooms all together until cooked.
- Add the soup mix and the chicken.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of rice, sprinkled with the slivered almonds.