Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a fast, flavorful, and crunchy fish low in fat - high in time savings
- 4 white fish fillets (I use Tilapia)
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced almonds
Quick Tartar Sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill relish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice, mix
- salt and pepper fish filets.
- mix buttermilk and mayo.
- mix bread crumbs and almonds.
- dip fish into buttermilk mixture then in bread crumbs and almonds.
- Let sit about 10 minutes.
- Spray lightly with Cooking Spray, place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes until flaky. Serve with tartar sauce.