Recipe by Tiffiny #2
This turned out so yummy you would never know you were missing the egg and nut ingredients. I will use this from now on, yummy and easy enough to do year round. The fruit is not obvious in the recipe, it just intensifies the flavors. *Based on a Zaar user, "JerriLea's" recipe except with allergy friendly changes.
- 8 medium sweet potatoes
- 15 ounces of chopped canned pineapple
- 11 ounces mandarin oranges
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup light brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil sweet potatoes in water for 30 to 40 minutes, until soft.
- Peel and mash potatoes.
- In blender, blend pineapple, oranges with the juices in the cans until pureed.
- Add 2 cups of fruit mixture, brown sugar and cinnamon to mashed potatoes and mix.
- Bake in baking dishes for 35 minutes, fills one 2.8 Liter Corning Ware Oblong dish and one 2.5 Liter Corning Ware round dish perfectly.