Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
These tiny bites are similar to little chunks of energy found in health food stores. They are a easy and healthy snack--quick for those on the go! Feel free to adapt to your liking and add chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruit, etc.
- Toast sesame seeds and sunflower seeds until fragrant, set aside.
- Warm honey until it reaches a mixable consistency, and slowly mix in peanut butter until it is well incorporated.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Press entire mixture into a 8x8-inch pan.
- Chill in the fridge for at least an hour or up to 1 month or freeze!
I used half peanut butter and half almond butter. Also had to add a tablespoon or two or olive oil. I put in dried cherries, dates cut in small pieces and carob chips. It was DELICIOUS!!!
Dense and chocolate-y, like a healthier version of fudge! Gave me a good boost of energy to get through my morning.