1/1 Photo of Easy All Cranberry Bread
1 hr 15 mins
This is an easy fool proof bread that you can whip up and walk away for an hour. It's a version of my Mom's bread, but I prefer an all cranberry bread! Sorry Mom!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda into a large bowl.
- 3Cut in butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- 4Add egg, finely grated orange peel, lemon peel, and orange juice all at once; carefully stir until the mixture is evenly moist.
- 5Fold in cranberries.
- 6Spoon and spread evenly into a greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- 7Bake for 55-65 minutes, or until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 8Remove from the pan and cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy All Cranberry Bread
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.0
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 332.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g