Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick tasty Alfredo sauce. I've used over fettuccine and have actually made "white" lasagna with it. Cook time includes cooking pasta
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta or 8 ounces other pastas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Start by melting butter and cream cheese. once beginning to melt add milk and Parmesan cheese.
- Heat until melted together stirring often.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic to taste. Serve over pasta.
Delicious and oh so easy to make. I didn't have the full amount of cream cheese so I used 4 oz of Mascarpone cheese and 2 oz of cream cheese. Wonderful!!!
More like a creamy cheese sauce than alfredo. I added some tomato sauce and put it over tortellini and it was really good!