Recipe by Lab Chef
This is an easy sauce to go over pasta, or chicken or both. It is very big on flavor and is not very time consuming to make.
- 10 ounces heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized sauce pan sweat the crushed garlic cloves in the butter until light brown and fragrant.
- Add the heavy cream and parsley to the garlic and butter, mix to combine. (It may take some time for the mixture to come together).
- Turn the heat to medium and reduce the cream by 1/3 to 1/2 depending on how thick you like the sauce.
- When the cream has reduced turn the heat down to medium low and add the cheese. Mix to combine, sauce will thicken substansually. (If you heat is too hot the cheese will break and you will have a grainy sauce.).
- Keep over medium low heat for 2-5 minutes until combined, serve over cooked pasta, chicken or use as a dipping sauce for freshly baked french bread.