1/1 Photo of Easy Alfredo Sauce
Lab Chef's Note:
This is an easy sauce to go over pasta, or chicken or both. It is very big on flavor and is not very time consuming to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sized sauce pan sweat the crushed garlic cloves in the butter until light brown and fragrant.
- 2Add the heavy cream and parsley to the garlic and butter, mix to combine. (It may take some time for the mixture to come together).
- 3Turn the heat to medium and reduce the cream by 1/3 to 1/2 depending on how thick you like the sauce.
- 4When the cream has reduced turn the heat down to medium low and add the cheese. Mix to combine, sauce will thicken substansually. (If you heat is too hot the cheese will break and you will have a grainy sauce.).
- 5Keep over medium low heat for 2-5 minutes until combined, serve over cooked pasta, chicken or use as a dipping sauce for freshly baked french bread.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Alfredo Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.4
- Calories from Fat 664
- Total Fat 73.8 g
- Saturated Fat 45.9 g
- Cholesterol 256.6 mg
- Sodium 544.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 13.1 g