Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sundried tomatoes add a little zip to this super easy recipe.One of my favorites.
- 450 g dry penne pasta
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups Classico Brand roasted garlic alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Spanish onions or 1⁄4 cup white onion, chopped
- 3 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 cup boiling water
- Cook penne according to package directions, until al dante.
- Heat peas.
- Heat alfredo sauce.
- Fry the bacon until crisp and crumble.
- Boil water and soak tomatoes in 1 cup of water for 2 minutes or until soft.
- Chop tomatoes into small pieces (it is easier if you cut them with kitchen shears).
- Add all ingredients together and serve.
Great and super easy Alfredo recipe! Used real bacon pieces and had classic light Alfredo sauce. Didn't have the onion so just left it out, we used Italian turkey sausage for the meat and omitted the peas because we didn't have any of those either. ;) we will definitely add this into the rotation!
Wonderful flavor, the sundried tomatoes and bacon really gave it pizzaz. Will DEFINATELY be making this often Thank You Sofaspud!