Recipe by Rose's Granddaughter
My husband loves fettucine alfredo and I love artichokes, but I have very little time to make it from scratch. This is great to make if you have leftover chicken to serve it with. Also, you can buy all of the ingredients in advance and make it when you have time.
Top Review by Cassadie B.
Babe and I wanted something with artichoke hearts so I thought about fettuccine Alfredo but didn't know how to quite put it together. Used this recipe and it was the most flavor able Alfredo I have ever had! 5 stars, 10 out of 10. Would definitely make it again and especially to show it off!
- 4 ounces fettuccine pasta (more or less if desired)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (or more)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans artichokes, hearts (or more)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic or 1 -2 crushed garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fetticine in boiling water 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Meanwhile, drain artichokes hearts in a large colander and leave to drain (do not rinse).
- Warm up alfredo sauce in a large saucepan - add garlic and lemon pepper and 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- When alfredo sauce is cooked, drain over artichoke hearts - this will warm and cook artichoke hearts perfectly.
- Slightly rinse noodles and drain thoroughly.
- Add noodles and artichokes to the alfredo sauce and mix completely.
- Warm on stove for about 15 minutes.
- Optional: For added flavor and taste, add 1-2 cups chopped and cooked chicken to the mix.
- Serve warm.