Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy Alfredo Sauce with things you probably already have in the fridge.
Make and share this Easy Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes, diluted in boiling water
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 chicken breasts or 2 cups shrimp
- Saute diced onions and garlic in oil until transparent.
- Add chicken or shrimp, cook.
- Add butter or margine.
- Add package of cream cheese.
- Add bouillon mixture slowly as cream cheese melts.
- Serve over whole wheat pasta.