Recipe by Cinnamon1025
Simple and tasty dinner, I love to make after a busy day.
Top Review by katia
Great metafloaf! I love it and so did my family! I used a clove of garlic and fresh tomatoes puree instead of the tomato soup. Simple and tasty. Fast too! This is defenatly an easy after work meatloaf. Another great recipe from Cinnamon! Thanks!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 small finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper (I use Janes crazy mixed up pepper)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (I use Janes crazy mixed up salt)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1/2 the can of soup, with everything else except parmesan cheese.
- shape mixture into a greased medium sized loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minute.
- Remove loaf, and pour remaining soup, mixed with the parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for an additional 30 minute.
- Dinners ready!