Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple and tasty dinner, I love to make after a busy day.
Make and share this Easy After Work Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 small finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper (I use Janes crazy mixed up pepper)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (I use Janes crazy mixed up salt)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Mix 1/2 the can of soup, with everything else except parmesan cheese.
- shape mixture into a greased medium sized loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minute.
- Remove loaf, and pour remaining soup, mixed with the parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for an additional 30 minute.
- Dinners ready!