Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple and tasty dinner, I love to make after a busy day.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 small finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper (I use Janes crazy mixed up pepper)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (I use Janes crazy mixed up salt)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Mix 1/2 the can of soup, with everything else except parmesan cheese.
- shape mixture into a greased medium sized loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minute.
- Remove loaf, and pour remaining soup, mixed with the parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for an additional 30 minute.
- Dinners ready!
Great metafloaf! I love it and so did my family! I used a clove of garlic and fresh tomatoes puree instead of the tomato soup. Simple and tasty. Fast too! This is defenatly an easy after work meatloaf. Another great recipe from Cinnamon! Thanks!
Made this one night, tasted delicious!
This was quite possible the best meatloaf I've ever made. There were a couple of subsitiutions that I made, though: 1- I used two thirds ground beef, and one third ground pork. 2- A couple of cloves of garlic instead of the onion (my wife and I aren't too big on onions). Otherwise, it was perfect. And it made for a very tasty meatloaf sandwich the next day ;)