A friend posted this recipe today on my FB page (I think from Allrecipes). Just had to make them. I took a picture of them and wanted to it put on someone's recipe for it and lo.......no recipe....so here it is!!! ENJOY!!! Happy Thanksgiving too!!!
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers (mini)
- 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate frosting
- 1 (11 ounce) Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1. Unwrap chocolate kisses.
- 2. Use frosting as "the glue" to attach kisses to flat side of the vanilla wafer.
- 3. Again, use frosting to attach 1 small butterscotch chip on the top.
- 4. Done!
So easy and so cute. It's all about the presentation! I subbed peanut butter chips for the butterscotch.