Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Great and easy for holidays.
- 1 head lettuce, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 354.88 ml frozen peas, thawed
- 2 stalk celery, chopped
- 70.87 g jar bacon bits
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml green onion, chopped
- Layer lettuce in bottom of glass pan or bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add over the lettuce all of the following ingredients in layers in this order: eggs, peas, celery, bacon.
- In a bowl, mix mayo with sugar. Spread (with a spatula) on top of mixture so that it's all covered. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with cheese and lastly, onion.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve, can toss altogether or leave as is for presentation.