Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Great and easy for holidays.
Make and share this Easy 7 Layer Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Layer lettuce in bottom of glass pan or bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add over the lettuce all of the following ingredients in layers in this order: eggs, peas, celery, bacon.
- In a bowl, mix mayo with sugar. Spread (with a spatula) on top of mixture so that it's all covered. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with cheese and lastly, onion.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve, can toss altogether or leave as is for presentation.