1/1 Photo of Easy 5 - Minute Nutella Champorado (Filipino-Style)
This is the quickest and tastiest way to make Champorado for breakfast. It's delicious cold too! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Follow package directions on how to make a bowl of oatmeal. (To make it "soupy", just add an extra 1/2 cup of water.).
- 2When oatmeal is cooked, serve in a bowl, and stir in sugar and chocolate-hazelnut spread until thoroughly combined.
- 3Drizzle evaporated milk over chocolate oatmeal mixture and serve.
- 4Stir and enjoy!
- 5Optional: You can add fresh sliced strawberries, fresh blueberries, fresh raspberries, sliced bananas, or any fruit to your taste.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy 5 - Minute Nutella Champorado (Filipino-Style)
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.0
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 42.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 9.6 g