Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is the quickest and tastiest way to make Champorado for breakfast. It's delicious cold too! Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 -2 tablespoon nutella, chocolate-hazel nut spread
- 1 teaspoon sugar (to taste)
- 2 -3 tablespoons evaporated milk (to taste)
- Follow package directions on how to make a bowl of oatmeal. (To make it "soupy", just add an extra 1/2 cup of water.).
- When oatmeal is cooked, serve in a bowl, and stir in sugar and chocolate-hazelnut spread until thoroughly combined.
- Drizzle evaporated milk over chocolate oatmeal mixture and serve.
- Stir and enjoy!
- Optional: You can add fresh sliced strawberries, fresh blueberries, fresh raspberries, sliced bananas, or any fruit to your taste.
I have never had Champorado, but thought this was really good. I used the 2 tablespoons of the Nutella. I wasn't sure if I would need the sugar, but did end up adding it. Rich breakfast!