1/3 Photos of Easy 5 Ingredient Vegetable Lasagna
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
This wonderfully simple recipe comes from 'The Vegetarian 5 Ingredient Gourmet' by Nava Atlas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of a 9"x13" casserole.
- 3Cover with a layer of noodles (3 or 4 noodles should be enough).
- 4Place ricotta in a bowl and add about 1/4 cup of water, stirring until blended.
- 5Spread 1/3 of this mixture over the pasta (you can use a cake spatula).
- 6Spread 1/3 of the remaining pasta sauce over the cheese.
- 7Spread 1/3 of the vegetables over the sauce.
- 8Sprinkle 1/3 of the mozzarella over the veggies.
- 9Repeat twice starting with the noodles and ending with the mozzarella.
- 10Cover and bake until the noodles are tender (35 to 40 minutes).
- 11Remove cover and bake 5 minutes until cheese starts to become golden.
- 12Remove from oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy 5 Ingredient Vegetable Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.4
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 943.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles