This wonderfully simple recipe comes from 'The Vegetarian 5 Ingredient Gourmet' by Nava Atlas.
Make and share this Easy 5 Ingredient Vegetable Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of a 9"x13" casserole.
- Cover with a layer of noodles (3 or 4 noodles should be enough).
- Place ricotta in a bowl and add about 1/4 cup of water, stirring until blended.
- Spread 1/3 of this mixture over the pasta (you can use a cake spatula).
- Spread 1/3 of the remaining pasta sauce over the cheese.
- Spread 1/3 of the vegetables over the sauce.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the mozzarella over the veggies.
- Repeat twice starting with the noodles and ending with the mozzarella.
- Cover and bake until the noodles are tender (35 to 40 minutes).
- Remove cover and bake 5 minutes until cheese starts to become golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes before cutting into squares.