Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great wedding punch. You may make the decorated ice rings ahead and keep in the freezer. Very pretty and no ice diluting the punch!
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade
- 1 (30 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 pint cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 -4 cups cold water
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart plain soda water
- strawberry slices (to garnish)
- mint sprig (to garnish)
- lemon slice, for ice ring
- lime, sliced for ice ring
- orange slice, for ice ring
- Pour all juices and water into lg. container.
- Thaw,mix and chill.
- When ready to serve, pour chilled punch in bowl, gently pour in ginger ale and soda water.
- Add ice ring and garnish w/ strawberry slices and sprig of mint.
- Ice Mold: Place lemon, lime and oranges slices in bottom. of 8 inch ring mold, add a thin layer of juice mix and freeze.
- When fruit is solidly frozen add more punch mix and freeze.
- When solid, unmold by dipping ring in warm water.
- To make ahead:Place ice ring in air-tight plastic bag and store in freezer.
- Make as many as you need.
- Keeps well for weeks.
Great flavor and easy to do. Made for a wedding and had several people ask for the recipe.
Sounds great My wedding is Saturday 6,22,02 thanks Kimberly
I just made this for an all girls' luncheon and everyone loved it! I wasn't sure what it was going to taste like when I was making it, but I am pleasantly surprised that it tasted so refreshing and light. I also made the ice ring and added the strawberry slices and the mint, it was beautiful to look at! Thank you for a great recipe!