A great wedding punch. You may make the decorated ice rings ahead and keep in the freezer. Very pretty and no ice diluting the punch!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade
- 1 (30 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 pint cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 -4 cups cold water
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart plain soda water
- strawberry slices (to garnish)
- mint sprig (to garnish)
- lemon slice, for ice ring
- lime, sliced for ice ring
- orange slice, for ice ring
- 1Pour all juices and water into lg. container.
- 2Thaw,mix and chill.
- 3When ready to serve, pour chilled punch in bowl, gently pour in ginger ale and soda water.
- 4Add ice ring and garnish w/ strawberry slices and sprig of mint.
- 5Ice Mold: Place lemon, lime and oranges slices in bottom. of 8 inch ring mold, add a thin layer of juice mix and freeze.
- 6When fruit is solidly frozen add more punch mix and freeze.
- 7When solid, unmold by dipping ring in warm water.
- 8To make ahead:Place ice ring in air-tight plastic bag and store in freezer.
- 9Make as many as you need.
- 10Keeps well for weeks.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy 5 Fruit Wedding Punch w/ Ice Ring
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g