Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
A quick way to get an allday cooked flavorful chili.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons chili seasoning mix
- 1 (28 ounce) cancrushed tomatoes with juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans (with juice)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans (with juice)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans (with juices)
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans (with juice)
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1 cup shredded colby (optional)
- In a large skillet brown your ground beef or turkey.Drain,and set aside.
- Saute onion,with pepper in olive oil.Set aside.
- In a large pot,dump in all of your ingredients into pot,simmer on medium together for 1/2 hour.Garnish with cheese and sour cream.You can also serve with rice and chips and guac.
Super easy and delicious! I have made this recipe multiple times with ground turkey, and absolutely love it. The only change I have made is to put a whole can of refried beans instead of just 1 cup.