Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is always a hit at parties! I usually make a double batch because it disappears so quickly.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili, I use Hormel turkey chili (No Beans)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (or Picante sauce)
- 1 (8 ounce) bag mexican cheese, shredded
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom of a microwave safe dish.
- Next spread the can of chili on top of the cream cheese.
- Pour the salsa on top of the chili.
- Put cheese on top of the salsa.
- Microwave until the cheese is bubbly & melted.