Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
My family & I love salmon and this is our favorite way to have it prepared. It's so easy and is fool-proof! Only 4 ingredients! I use Kikkoman Less Sodium Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce. I usually serve this with basmati rice and grilled asparagus. Hope you enjoy it!
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs skinless salmon fillet
- 1⁄2 cup Kikkoman's teriyaki sauce
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, halved & thinly sliced
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Place salmon fillet on large sheet of thick aluminum foil(or two sheets to add width).
- Add sliced onions and garlic on salmon.
- Gently pour teriyaki marinade/sauce on top.
- Pull up sides of aluminum foil to make a leak free packet.
- Place salmon packet on baking sheet.
- Cook for 35-45 minutes. Check by opening packet slightly (be careful, extremely hot steam!).
- Cut into portions and serve.
Fantastic flavors, Deb. I did marinate in foil for about 1 hour, before baking; and opened the packet to lightly broil the top. So good! Made for Easy Does It! event in Cooking Photos.