1/1 Photo of Easy 4 Ingredient Cranberry Crisp
What a great and easy dish to prepare for the holiday season. It's simple enough for every day but impressive enough for guests. Don't limit yourself to just major holidays though. This can be made year round! **ADDING** If I were to make this again, I would definately go a little easier on the sugar, maybe to 3/4 cup. I may also use 2 cans of cranberries just for height/presentation out of the oven. Really good though!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- 2Combine the sugar, flour and butter, using a pastry blender.
- 3Pour cranberry sauce into prepared dish and cover with the flour mixture. Bake 30-40 minutes.
- 4Cut into 9 pieces and serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy 4 Ingredient Cranberry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 63.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 41.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g