Recipe by angiefabulous
This is a staple in our house; it's the easiest thing EVER to make & we all love it!
- 2 (24 ounce) jars salsa (I use Pace medium)
- 1 lb ground turkey, browned
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili beans (I use HOT!)
- 1 medium onion, diced (we love onions around here) (optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground turkey. When it's almost done, throw the onion in and let it sauté a bit. Put the ground turkey in a large soup pot along with the salsa and the chili beans and let simmer for 25-30 minutes. The longer you let it simmer, the tastier it'll be. :).
- Top with your choice of toppings and enjoy! Easiest ever!