Cook3 hrs 30 mins
From "The Best of Cooking with 3 Ingredients" by Ruthie Wornall
Make and share this Easy 3 Ingredient Pork Loin Roast recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce envelope dry onion soup mix
- 4 -5 lbs pork loin roast
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, place a large piece of foil.
- Sprinkle the dry onion soup into the middle of the foil.
- Place the roast on top of the soup mix and sprinkle with dried rosemary.
- Fold the foil and seal it, making sure to fold the ends.
- Bake roast at 300 degrees for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until done.