Recipe by Chef Honeywood
Not to put too fine a point on it, but this recipe will change your life. I can only vouch for the heavenly combo of the brands that I use to make this dip, but feel free to use whatever products you enjoy.
- 1 1⁄2 cups black beans (Goya)
- 4 ounces salsa (Newman's Own-Mild)
- 3 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all of the ingredients into a microwave safe bowl, and stir so all items are incorporated.
- On High power, microwave for about 1 minute. Stir the mixture and microwave again in 30 second intervals until the cheese is melted.
- You know you are done when the cheese looks stringy and is evenly distributed throughout the dip.
- Enjoy with your favorite tortillas.