Recipe by CookbookCarrie
A yummy Weight Watchers chili recipe that you can whip up after a long day at work. Serve with my WW corn bread recipe. 5 points per 1 cup serving
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups water or 1 1⁄2 cups beef stock
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, undrained (use hot if you like spicy chili)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Meat, onion, and garlic in a dutch oven or large saucepan on medium high heat until browned, stirring to crumble the meat well.
- Drain in a colander and rinse with hot water, return to pan. Stir in water (or stock) and remaining ingredients.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.