1/3 Photos of Easy 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Scones
I just got this recipe from a cooking magazine which was sent in from a reader. They are fat free, dairy free, egg free, super easy and cheap to make, having only to buy the soup. Delicious spread with butter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups self raising flour
- 420 g condensed pumpkin soup (I use 99% fat free)
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2Place the flour in a medium bowl and make a well in the centre.
- 3Pour the soup in and mix with a knife until the dough comes together.
- 4If the dough is too dry add some water, if it is too sticky add some more flour.
- 5Turn out onto a floured mat and knead lightly.
- 6Pat out to 1 inch thickness and use a scone cutter to cut out rounds.
- 7Place on a greased baking tray and bake in oven for 10 - 12 minutes Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Scones
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed pumpkin soup