I just got this recipe from a cooking magazine which was sent in from a reader. They are fat free, dairy free, egg free, super easy and cheap to make, having only to buy the soup. Delicious spread with butter!
- 3 cups self raising flour
- 420 g condensed pumpkin soup (I use 99% fat free)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place the flour in a medium bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Pour the soup in and mix with a knife until the dough comes together.
- If the dough is too dry add some water, if it is too sticky add some more flour.
- Turn out onto a floured mat and knead lightly.
- Pat out to 1 inch thickness and use a scone cutter to cut out rounds.
- Place on a greased baking tray and bake in oven for 10 - 12 minutes Serve warm.