1/4 Photos of Easy 1lb Meatloaf
This is actually a recipe of my grandmother's that I have sized down. Her recipe feeds about a dozen people, but now that I am living on my own, the recipe makes way more food than is necessary for the amount of people I need to serve. So I tried sizing it down, and it worked, because there wasn't anything left for leftover. (This recipe can easily be doubled, tripled, or even quadrupled to meet your families needs.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In medium mixing bowl, break beef into small chunks.
- 3Add egg, oatmeal, onion, spices, and ketchup.
- 4Mix until well blended (you can mix with your hands, but if you prefer not to use that method, a large mixing spoon or rubber spatula will also work just fine).
- 5Smooth mixture into regular sized bread pan.
- 6If you like having a sauce on top, smooth some extra ketchup over the top of the uncooked meatloaf (this step is optional).
- 7Place in oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until meat is cooked all the way through.
- 8Let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy 1lb Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.0
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.6 mg
- Sodium 376.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: