This is my adopted recipe, I haven't made it yet.
Make and share this Easter Tartlets recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (4 ounce) packages mini graham cracker tart crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- red food coloring (optional) or yellow food coloring (optional) or green food coloring (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- fresh sliced fruit or assorted decorative candies
- Beat cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in lemonade concentrate. Add desired amount of food coloring. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crusts. Chill 3 hours. Top with fruit or candies. Refrigerate leftovers.