Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is my adopted recipe, I haven't made it yet.
- 2 (4 ounce) packages mini graham cracker tart crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- red food coloring (optional) or yellow food coloring (optional) or green food coloring (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- fresh sliced fruit or assorted decorative candies
- Beat cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in lemonade concentrate. Add desired amount of food coloring. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crusts. Chill 3 hours. Top with fruit or candies. Refrigerate leftovers.
Everyone loved these . I only got a bite of mine cus DS begged it away. Served these plain to try them, but froze six for Easter dinner next week and will put sugared strawberries or rasberries on top. Yum. I did add about a teaspoon of grated lemon peel to intensify the lemon flavor.