1/2 Photos of Easter Surprise Cupcakes
When you bite into these delicious cupcakes, you will get a surprise. A small chocolate Easter egg in baked in the middle. Frost and decorate with your favorite icing. Fun to make with the kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350° and insert 24 paper baking cups into muffin tins.
- 2Mix together, butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large mixing bowl until blended.
- 3Beat on high speed for 5 minutes.
- 4On low speed, beat in flour, baking powder and salt alternately with milk until well blended.
- 5Fill muffin liners 1/3 full and place a chocolate egg in the center of each.
- 6Top with remaining batter to 2/3 full.
- 7Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until done.
- 8Cool and frost as desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easter Surprise Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 194.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: